The CERIO CS-1005G-4PX is a powerful and complying with IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet standard which provides DC 48~57V Gigabit over Ethernet cables high-performance Gigabit Ethernet switch, with all 5 ports capable of 10/100Mbps or 1000Mbps auto-negotiation operation which means the switch could automatically negotiate with the connected partners on the network speed and duplex mode. It is ideal for micro-segmenting large networks into smaller, connected subnets for improved performance, enabling the bandwidth demanding multimedia and imaging applications. Moreover, the 10/100/1000Mbps auto-sensing ability provides an easy way to migrate 10Mbps to 1000Mbps network with no pain.
The CS-1005G-4PX supports 4 Port 10/100/1000M Gigabit port Power over Ethernet (PoE+) allows you to expand your network via Ethernet cable to where there is no power line or outlet but where you want to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.. No longer need to worry about the complicated cables and long distance which may cost you a lot of time and money. By integrating the data transmitting cable and power cord, it eliminates the effort constructing your network. Over current protection and circuit shorting protection are also supported to ensure the safety. It also support desk top and wall mounting for easy installation.
• Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3af PoE ,IEEE 802.3at PoE+
• 5 Ports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation Gigabit Switch, including 4 Ports PSE/ PoE+ function, complying with IEEE 802.3af/at standard
• Supporting the power up to 30Watt/15.4Watt/ 7.5Watt/4Watt for each PSE/PoE+ port with bundle Power Adapter have 60Watt share for 4 PoE ports (Only POE Port 1-4)
• Full/Half-Duplex capability on each TX port
• Supports Store & Forward architecture and performs forwarding and filtering
• Auto-learning networking configurations
• Supporting the flow control: back pressure for Half-duplex and IEEE 802.3x for Full-duplex mode
• Support Jumbo Frame 9K
• Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full-wire speed forwarding
• Supports TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap
• Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging
• Supports up to 2K MAC addresses
• Up to 1Mb bits buffer