Cerio CW-400 A1 eXtreme Power Wave2 4x 11N/ac 2.4/5Ghz 2x2 Ceiling / Wall PoE Access Point is an AC1300 Wireless concurrent dual band WiFi device. CW-400 A1 bundles Cerio CenOS 5.0 Software Core with Built-in CAP (controller-less AP) mode. The CAP mode can centralize management of up to 64 units of APs. Paired with CenOS 5.0 software, the CW-400 A1 also supports two additional operate modes, Authentication Access Point Mode (AAP Mode with built-in 802.1x RADIUS Server) and WISP Repeater Mode (to extend the coverage of an existing network). This device is perfect for enterprise deployment such as corporate offices, public venues, conferences, and other high traffic indoor environments.
The CW-400 A1 Ceiling / Wall PoE Access Point Built-in dual band 2x2 3dBi Omni Antennas. The antenna diversity design enhances the connection reliability to improve data transmission capability. It supports safe ceiling, wall and T-Bar Rail mounting through its mounting bracket lock design. Users must use a thin tool to properly remove the device from its installation location, which ultimately reduces device theft as well as damage. CW-400 A1’s 11ac chipset design provides enterprise grade CPU performance, allowing the device to handle up to 200 concurrent clients. This 11ac dual-band AP hardware also includes 802.3af/at PoE capabilities that allows power and data to be supplied to the unit using CAT5 Ethernet cable.
CW-400 A1 supports fast wireless roaming 802.11r protocol for seamless roaming and smart client handoff.
• 2.4Ghz band supports standard 802.11 bgn protocol with maximum data transfer rate of 400Mbps
• 5Ghz band supports 802.11 an/ac wireless protocol with a maximum data transfer rate of 867Mbps
• Support 2 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Ports and 1 RJ45 Console Management Port
• Built-in dual band 2x2 3dBi Omni Antennas. The antenna diversity design enhances the connection reliability to improve data transmission capability
• Supports CenOS 5.0 Software Core
• Operation Modes : Access Point Mode (includes Hotspot Portal Authentication, Pure AP Mode, and AP + WDS Mode), Controller-less Access Point (CAP) Mode, Client Bridge + Repeater Mode, and WISP / CPE Repeater Mode, Router AP Mode
• IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet support that allows power and data to be supplied to the unit using CAT5 Ethernet cable.
• Provide customizable login and logout Captive portal page by Web Page
• Captive Portal function default built-in Facebook and Google authentication of Third-party OAuth2.0.
• CenOS 5.0 Control Access Point Mode (CAP) supports centralized management of up to 64 AP devices
• With AP Mode supports at total of 32 Multiple-ESSIDs per device (16 ESSID on 2.4Ghz and 16 ESSID on 5Ghz)
• With AP mode supports x8 WDS per Radio (2.4Ghz band WDS x8 and 5Ghz band WDSx8 ) for a total of 16 WDS Links